Wednesday, August 6, 2014

USS SENNET ss-408 2015 REUNION


Okay Shipmates here’s the straight skinny,

 

We have been grinding away at making plans and arrangements for the 2015 Reunion in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Dates have been set so get out your 2015 calendars, day planners and computer calendars. Circle the dates of Sept. 20-24, 2015. We’ll be using the Landmark Resorts again. We stayed there for a previous reunion. They did a great job then and promise more of the same this time. I’ll transmit room rates and activities costs and plans in the very near future. This notice is to notify you of the dates so you can dial them in to your planners.

 

Also, once again I’m calling for volunteers to help with the snail mail to those that aren’t on my email list. Keep in mind that this mailing is very important to a successful reunion. I send out to those that volunteer a list of address’ to mail copies of newsletters containing reunion information. Prompt mailing of the newsletter is most important. The list of names and address’ I give out to each volunteer won’t be more than 10. If at anytime a volunteer can’t do the mailing, let me know right away so that I can get a cover for you. Any questions, rattle my cage via phone, email or snail mail.

 
Thanks a bunch

 
Ralph

No comments: