Thursday, January 1, 2015

War beneath the Waves

WAR BENEATH THE WAVES

I have some wonderful stories for my book, but I welcome more. I would love to see your photos in my book. The working title, " Submarine Stories of the 20th Century," has been changed by my publisher to  "War Beneath the Waves." I am so excited and love to share these stories with the public that have no idea about submarines and the men who rode them.

I have been involve one way or another for over 30 years with submarine organizations. I  wrote my first book, "Submarine Stories of World War II," to honor my husband who served 16 years in submarines and five years in helicopters - HS-7, and  with other submarine stories of friends who were kind enough to share. I was the  newsletter editor for a short time for the Arkansas Diamond Chapter of WWII ( Also,did some art work for them), and I attended many meetings and conferences over the years.

If you have a story (short or long) and photos to share, please send to
marynida@suddenlink.net
Mary Nida Smith
162 Stamford Drive
Lakeview, AR 72642

No comments: