Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tommy Cox Prayers

Thomas G “Tommy” Cox

3 Farrell St
Caribou ME 04736

Shipmates... You have probably heard one or more of Tommy Cox’s songs. His contributions to the Submarine service in songs and music about this amazing community is loved by all. I have been informed that he is going through a tough time with failing health.

If you can, take a moment to get a get well card off to him. I am sure he would appreciate it very much.

God bless,
Ray Fritz
National Chaplain USSVI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure to serve with Tommy on the USS Greenling 614. He taught me a lot. I was with Lt. Pira OIC as a spook, along with Jessie James, Frank Courtney, and Chief (SS) Tom Lee. My thoughts and prayers are with Tommy, who led me through one of the greatest experiences of my life.
John Gregory, CT3