Monday, May 14, 2018


MEMORIAL DAY OBSERVANCE – GREEN VALLEY (CEMETERY) , AZ
Hi All:
I will be the M.C. and Speaker at this year's observance, put on by our local Marine Corps League.
Commencing 9 A.M., Monday, May 28, 2018. We expect to finish by 11 A.M. Green Valley Cemetery.
In my remarks I will be memorializing those Submariners long gone and some others (also long gone) who influenced my life.
We will be Parading the Colors, laying wreaths and remembering those in Green Valley who have departed us this year.
Broadcast live on KGVY AM 1080 (Green Valley's Radio Station). We remain on Standard Time so we are the same here as Pacific Coast Time.
Those who can make it, please come. Let us have a Standing Room Only size crowd.
If there is an MP-3 or an MP-4 produced, I will do my best to get it out to you.
See you there and then.                    Joel Greenberg USS Sea Fox

No comments: