Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sea Fox and Reunion Photos

Received from George Arnold 6/5/2013

Below are two links for photos that have been posted.  This is a new program for me and I’m still getting the hang of it.

I have many more reunion photos to post, but need to get more practice with this thing.  I’ll end up getting the majority

of the photos posted in time.

Our reunion photos were taken by Ron Hnatovic and Dale Gumbert and we are indeed grateful to them.

Be patient as I continue to get things in line! Smile  If I post reunion photos with no names, please let me know

the photo as well as they name that I should have on them.  Or, if you see a mistake, let me know that also.

I’m working mainly on the 2013 reunion photos at this time and I have a BUNCH of them yet to upload to the site.

 


 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96366228@N07/sets/72157633663602336/   Worked on this one for practice

No comments: