Saturday, November 10, 2012

Brotherhood Fund in USSVCF

FLASH-01: East Coast Shipmates


Submitted by: T. Michael Bircumshaw on 10/31/2012

------------------------------------------------------

Shipmates,

I am personally concerned about the status of our members and have tried to call many of my Shipmates, with seriously limited success, as to how they are doing back on the East Coast.

I strongly urge any and all Base Officers to do what you can to communicate with and ascertain the condition of all Base members in this time of distress.

This is one of those times when the "Phone Tree" or the "Sea Daddy Program" can get the job done. I would appreciate any information about our members. Additionally, I want to remind you of the availability of assistance from the Brotherhood Fund in USSVCF (charitable foundation).

Please direct all requests for assistance to PNC John Peters at PetersJ007@hawaii.rr.com or call direct to 808-484-9748



My thoughts and prayers are with all of you in the affected areas..

Fraternally,

Michael







No comments: