Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MILITARY WRITERS DONATE TO VETERANS MUSEUMS Greetings Ms. Smith, I was just cataloging a book entitled “Submarine Art” by Steve Petreshock, which was put together for the 55th National Convention of the SVWWII in 2009. While doing research on this book I came across your blog and your book “Submarine Stories of World War II.” I am curious to know if I can obtain a copy for the Wisconsin Veterans Museum Library. I saw a note on one of your websites saying it was sold out, but I thought I’d check and see just in case you had some more published. I think your book would be an excellent addition to the WVM library. Please let me know if there are any copies available. Thank you for your time and effort in collecting these stories! Sincerely, Amy O'Shea Librarian Wisconsin Veterans Museum Research Center 30 W. Mifflin St, Suite 300 Madison, WI 53703 608-261-5408 amy.oshea@dva.state.wi.us librarian@dva.state.wi.us

No comments: